Nexstgo Company Limited (“NEXSTGO”)
Limited Warranty for NEXSTGO Notebook Computer Devices (Not applicable to “AVITA” series)
- NEXSTGO provides limited warranty period, thirty-six (36) months, for customer who has free carry-in and onsite repair service, including parts and labour for the notebook computer.
- The limited warranty covers the battery pack within twelve (12) months of the original purchase date as shown on the original proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the power adaptor within twelve (12) months of the original purchase date as shown on the original proof of purchase.
- NEXSTGO accepts goods exchange (except for displayed products) after verified by Repair Service Centre with more than five (5) defective pixels within seven (7) calendar days from original date of purchase. Goods returned to dealer must be in original packing, with accessories and proof of purchase.
- NEXSTGO accepts goods exchange (except for displayed products) after verified by Repair Service Centre with hardware failure within seven (7) calendar days from original date of purchase. Goods returned to dealer must be in original packing, with accessories and proof of purchase.
- Customer must present the original proof of purchase to NEXSTGO Repair Service Centre for verification when warranty service is rendered. Service fee will be charged if any one of the documents cannot be produced. NEXSTGO reserves the right to refuse services to anyone if original proof of purchase cannot be produced.
- Customer is responsible for delivering and collecting the Computer at his/her own cost when carry-in repaired service is requested.
- This limited warranty covers hardware only. Software, accessories such as connection cables, power cables and CD/DVD are excluded in the warranty.
- NEXSTGO is not obligated to re-install preloaded software. Handling fee will be charged for the request of re-installation service.
The limited warranty service is offered to the computer for defect(s) caused under normal usage, in the judgement of NEXSTGO's technician. The warranty is null and void under the following circumstances if:
- the computer has been damaged or has failed due to accident, cabinets/cosmetic damage, abuse, liquid spill or submersion, neglect, misuse, unauthorised modification, extreme environment, extreme physical or electrical stress or interference, fluctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, acts of God or other external causes;
- the computer, included hardware and preloaded software, has been modified, altered and/or repaired by persons other than NEXSTGO and/or NEXSTGO's authorised service centres;
the serial number has been altered, effaced or removed;
- NEXSTGO may use parts or products that are new or refurbished and equivalent to new in performance and reliability in servicing your product.
- Any detective part which has been replaced, shall be NEXSTGO's property.
- Customer should backup his/her own hard disk contents of his/her own accord before repair. NEXSTGO shall not provide hard disk backup service.
- In case of repair, hard disk content may be destroyed and customer will not be informed in advance. NEXSTGO shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.
Please refer to the Repair Terms and Conditions for the details on the Repair Services.
- Centrino Logo, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel Viiv, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, Viiv Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Specifications may vary from country to country. Check with your local distributors or retailers for any updates on the curr